安娜堡华人网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: 海森高

笑话连天

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-9-20 20:57:26 | 显示全部楼层

版主提醒:骗子经常通过假链接让大家输入QQ号密码或者其他个人信息,如果您在此贴中发现让您点击链接查看具体内容,基本上是骗子,请高度警惕!

An elderly man in North Carolina had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up really nice, along with some picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadnt been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. When he came closer, he realized it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end to shield themselves. One of the women shouted to him, "Were not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned and replied, "I didnt come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "Im here to feed the alligator." Moral of the story: Old men may move slow but can still think fast.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-21 08:08:47 | 显示全部楼层

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, "This driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies -- two in the front seat and three in the back - eyes wide and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, "Officer, I dont understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem?" "Maam," the officer replies, "You werent speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers." "Slower than the speed limit?" she asked. No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly... Twenty-Two miles an hour!" the old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that "22" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. "But before I let you go, Maam, I have to ask... Is everyone in this car ok? These women seem awfully shaken and they havent muttered a single peep this whole time." the officer asks. "Oh, theyll be alright in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-24 08:26:17 | 显示全部楼层

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart. While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand. Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is ok. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house. He then asks her why she has a ski jacket over her fur coat. She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said.... FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-9-27 20:02:22 | 显示全部楼层

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for one hour, awakened without pain, and as it was still early, she decided to go to the party. In as much as her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.
She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.
She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her husband. Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a little bang. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.
She was sitting up reading when he came in and asked what kind of a time he had had. He said, "Oh the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when youre not there." The she asked, "Did you dance much?"
He replied, "Ill tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But Ill tell you... the guy I loaned my costume to, sure had a real good time!"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-5 15:57:41 | 显示全部楼层

A man walked out into the street and managed to get a taxi just going by. What luck, he thought, as he slid into the cab. "Perfect timing," the cabby said. "Youre just like Bill."
"Who?" asked the man. "Bill Smith. Theres a guy who did everything right," the cabby said. "Like my coming along when you needed a cab. It would have happened like that to Bill every time."
"Nah," the man said to the cabby. "There are always a few clouds over everybody."
"Not Bill," said the cabby. "He was a terrific athlete. He could have gone on the pro tour in tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star."
"Bill was really something, huh?"
"Oh, yeah," continued the cabby. "Bill had a memory like a trap. Could remember everybodys birthday. He knew all about wine, which fork to eat with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole neighborhood blacks out."
"No wonder you remember him," the man said. "Well, I never actually met Bill," said the cabby. "Then how in the world do you know so much about him?" "I married his widow," replied the cabby.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-7 07:55:10 | 显示全部楼层

Two old men suffering from long term memory loss were sitting on the steps of the old-age home when an ice cream van drove past. "Gee," said the first old codger. "Id love an ice cream right now." "Would you like me to get you one?" asked the second old bloke. "Are you joking?" the first old fart snapped back. "Youd forget my order straight away." "No I wouldnt," replied the second." "All right, then," said his mate. "I want a double cone with mint ice cream and choc chips, and a cherry on top." The second old bloke repeated the order flawlessly. Five minutes later he walked back carrying two meat pies. The first old bloke looked at the pies in disgust then yelled, "I knew I shouldve gone myself. You forgot the bloody sauce!"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-10 08:00:27 | 显示全部楼层

A doctor and a lawyer in two cars collided on a country road. The lawyer, seeing that the doctor was a little shaken up, helped him from the car and offered him a drink from his hip flask. The doctor accepted and handed the flask back to the lawyer, who closed it and put it away. "Arent you going to have a drink yourself?" asked the doctor. "Sure; after the police leave," replied the lawyer.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-10 18:59:48 | 显示全部楼层
有晚小羽接到他哥的电话,说他从饭店出来,车里的方向盘、刹车什么的都给偷跑了,不知道怎么回去。
小羽赶忙开车去找他。结果发现他哥……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……
……坐在副驾驶座上!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-10 20:04:06 | 显示全部楼层
GUppies 发表于 2013-10-10 19:59
有晚小羽接到他哥的电话,说他从饭店出来,车里的方向盘、刹车什么的都给偷跑了,不知道怎么回去。
小羽赶 ...

哈哈哈!

喝醉啦!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-10 20:12:19 | 显示全部楼层
开心一笑,谢谢!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|安娜堡华人网

GMT-5, 2024-4-26 22:52 , Processed in 0.029336 second(s), 16 queries .