安娜堡华人网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1066|回复: 0

搬家转各种宝宝用品,包括婴儿car seat。免费送圣诞装饰品

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-11 13:41:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

版主提醒:骗子经常通过假链接让大家输入QQ号密码或者其他个人信息,如果您在此贴中发现让您点击链接查看具体内容,基本上是骗子,请高度警惕!

我懒,就直接把craigslist上面的帖子copy过来了。住在Jewett St。圣诞wreath免费送。

---Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat & Base - Surge
original price: $199.99+tax.
Now: $80.
Bought new last year on Amazon. The car seat still has years left before expiration.
I did lots of research before buying and this car seat is the best on the market. We used it for 8 months and never had any accident. The car seat is in excellent condition. The fabric part had been taken off and cleaned (it is machine washable).

---Ingenuity Power Adapt Portable Swing - Bingham Bunny
original price: $90. Now: $50.
Excellent condition. We got it as a gift, but already had a few hand-me-downs, so did not end up using this one all that much. Our baby seemed to like it (though he seemed to like all of the swings/bouncers).
http://www.toysrus.com/product/i ... LA_DF:68994906:TRUS

---Medela Pump In Style (and lots of bottles if you want)
Original $150. Now: $40.
used, good condition.
I got one for free through my insurance. After I went back to work, I bought another new one to keep in my office so that I did not have to worry about forgetting to take it. I used it for 4 months (once a day), and it is still in very good condition. I have to say though that this one has to be set at a higher level than the one I kept at home to have the same power. Not sure why, but it did not bother me either. I can also give you some accessories and bottles.

---Summer Infant® Deluxe Superseat® 3-in-1 Booster, Activity, and Floor Seat.
Orig: $44.99. Now: $30.
We put it together but never used it. It is practically new because we ended up using a high chair instead.

---Crib bedding set. $10
Used. Bumper and blanket. We also have an almost brand new crochet blanket that you can take for free.

---Crane Cool Humidifier (like new but not working). Free.
We bought it new, used it for less than a week and it suddenly stopped working. It only blows dry air, but no mist. I lost the receipt so could not return it. If you want to try to fix it or take it for parts, it is yours for free.

---We also have a bottle warmer, and lots of baby toys. Will keep updating.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|安娜堡华人网

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 14:48 , Processed in 0.024132 second(s), 20 queries .