安娜堡华人网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1393|回复: 0

[提供长期住宿] 2 Bedroom apartment @ Parc Pointe for Jan. 3rd to July 31st

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-14 16:04:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

版主提醒:骗子经常通过假链接让大家输入QQ号密码或者其他个人信息,如果您在此贴中发现让您点击链接查看具体内容,基本上是骗子,请高度警惕!

Hello!

My name is Kevin and I am looking to sublease my two bedroom apartment at Parc Pointe between Jan. 3rd, and July 31st, 2016 because my girlfriend and I are graduating this December! I've posted some pictures of the space below, and will be adding more in the coming days, but if you'd like to see anything in particular or set up a time to see the place in person just email me!

The apartment is a large 2 bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of our building with vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, plenty of closet space, and a washer/dryer in the unit. We also have our own balcony and a personal carport which is very nice once the snow starts to come down in Ann Arbor. The apartment is pet friendly, but would require a small fee with the leasing office. As for utilities, the water is included in the rent as well as trash collection, and throughout our time at the apartment our electric/gas bill has never been higher than $95. The furniture is not included, but the kitchen appliances, washer, and dryer are. Overall the apartment is a very quaint place to live if you are studying at UMich, or working in the nearby areas. It is a 13 minute walk from my doorstep to the Duderstadt on North Campus, and even shorter if you ride a bike. The bus stop for the city "white buses" is also close by to take you where you'd need to go.

As I said, if you are interested in the space just shoot me an email (Kvnwilt@umich.edu) and we can set up a time for you to see the apartment and get you started with the rental application with the front office.Below is the link in Craiglist, where more information and photos about the apartment can be found:
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/apa/5321572357.html
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|安娜堡华人网

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 23:51 , Processed in 0.027535 second(s), 20 queries .