安娜堡华人网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: leeway

2009 Ford Fusion for sale

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-8 21:39:15 | 显示全部楼层

版主提醒:骗子经常通过假链接让大家输入QQ号密码或者其他个人信息,如果您在此贴中发现让您点击链接查看具体内容,基本上是骗子,请高度警惕!

如果真是Salvage title,这个卖车的就太用心险恶了。有本事去Craigslist上卖去,装好车卖别人不告你是你走运。上来坑国人真是垃圾。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-8 22:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
真的吗,不太地道啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-9 00:18:01 | 显示全部楼层
Carfax记录,大家自己看。现在二手车怎么这么难买,今天还看了一个觉得便宜的,然后一查,里程表造假,都什么呀。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-9 03:17:42 | 显示全部楼层
gzxaaa 发表于 2013-4-9 00:18
Carfax记录,大家自己看。现在二手车怎么这么难买,今天还看了一个觉得便宜的,然后一查,里程表造假,都什 ...

carfax的报告是收费了才能看呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-9 07:39:01 | 显示全部楼层
gzxaaa 发表于 2013-4-8 20:23
刚查了carfax,这车是Salvage title,11年撞鹿报废了,这个重要的信息不说,简直是误导人。Salvage title最 ...

How can you say that I mislead you. If I want to mislead you would I give you the vin# for the car? Take a look at the car and it is your own decision whether to buy it or not. Nobody pushes you to buy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-9 07:41:17 | 显示全部楼层
fleer 发表于 2013-4-8 21:39
如果真是Salvage title,这个卖车的就太用心险恶了。有本事去Craigslist上卖去,装好车卖别人不告你是你走 ...

How do I 装好车卖别人. You go to sue me? Give me a break.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-9 08:23:20 | 显示全部楼层
I didn't buy your car or sue you. I just said that if you sell a car without mentioning it is a salvage title but said "very good condition", it is misleading and the buyer has the right to sue you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-9 08:37:50 | 显示全部楼层
fleer 发表于 2013-4-9 08:23
I didn't buy your car or sue you. I just said that if you sell a car without mentioning it is a salv ...

You are funny to assume that. People are much smarter than you these days. Nobody will buy a car without checking the history of the car which I do give them the number to check. Whether they will buy the car is their own decision like I did two years ago after checking the car I knew that car was a damaged car and I still bought it for 13k. Is that meant that I will sue them after driving them for two years without any problems. You think you own a law firm and can just sue somebody when you do something with your own decision. Good luck to you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-4-9 08:44:27 | 显示全部楼层
fleer 发表于 2013-4-9 08:23
I didn't buy your car or sue you. I just said that if you sell a car without mentioning it is a salv ...

The car was rebuilt and it is in a very good condition. if you only know junk car then that is a different story. Without seeing the car, how can you say that I mislead you when I say the car is in a very good condition. Did you know that mechanics can rebuild a car to one looks and function like new?
Let me tell you something. When you have a dark mind, don't assume other people have a same dark mind like you. You should go to check with those people who contact me for the car to see if I told each of them the history of the car before you judge other people with your own dark mind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-9 10:38:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 fleer 于 2013-4-11 00:05 编辑

OK. 我坦诚很多人比我smarter. 我卖车的时候都是老老实实跟人说出过事故,老老实实把carfax直接给人,免得别人浪费钱来查. 我也承认自己孤陋寡闻, 随便上网查了查salvage car是什么就听了wikipedia的:(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvage_title

Kelley Blue Book automatically rates any salvage vehicle as "poor" and does not value it at all.[11] The value of a vehicle with a salvaged title is usually 25%-50% lower than the vehicle's estimated value.

并不知道salvage car也可以做的比good还好:very good.  mechanics比我厉害多了, 我必须承认.

至于没有调查不能发言我倒是承认。我也是嘴多,看前面有人说被误导了才上来吱声。我也确实内心阴暗了点,居然怀疑楼主用心不良。其实楼主这辆车是顶呱呱的神车,经过mechanics弄得比good的车还好。卖给国人,国人就赚了。楼主估计是认为rebuilt啊撞鹿啊什么的压根就不值得告诉买家,爱查carfax你查去,又没有禁止你查carfax,查了你还亏了,花了carfax的钱还错过了这么一辆神车。不查更好,mechanics修过的,比你们没撞过的还要强:very good。

不过楼主也不一定要把这么大的好处给国人。很多国人都和我一样,只看KBB,不懂太多mechanics。楼主这么好的车应该上craigslist上去卖,老美懂车的多,一定更加识货。说不定能以excellent的价格买下你的车。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|安娜堡华人网

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 22:17 , Processed in 0.024873 second(s), 18 queries .