安娜堡华人网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2455|回复: 0

Lake Party 9月4号/5号 交友/玩耍的好去处

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-8-23 23:28:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

版主提醒:骗子经常通过假链接让大家输入QQ号密码或者其他个人信息,如果您在此贴中发现让您点击链接查看具体内容,基本上是骗子,请高度警惕!

帮美国友人代发:

一年一度的Lake Party又要到来了(9月4号周日和9月5号周一美国劳动节)。
在这里您可以结交美国朋友,了解美国文化,玩水上活动,打沙滩排球,野餐,轻松开始美国的学习与生活。
而且完全免费!
具体信息和注册请访问 www.michiganfriends.org/
如果您平时买菜需要帮助,或者想参与英语对话课,也可以访问 www.michiganfriends.org/

Lake Party (boat rides), English classes and other activities to meet American friends and learn American culture. Sign up at http://www.michiganfriends.org/

Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 2:00 pm OR ​Monday (Labor Day Holiday, September 5), 3:00 pm
时间:9月4号周日下午2点 和 9月5号下午3点
Cost? Free. Americans sponsor this in hopes of meeting a great international friend!
费用:免费!已有人赞助此活动。
Location? Clear Lake, 45 minutes west of Ann Arbor.
地点:Clear Lake, Ann Arbor往西开车45分钟.
How do I get there? After you sign up more information will be sent to you. But the inside scoop is that Americans will swing by a UM North Campus location to take students to the lake.
怎么过去?注册以后会有很多的确认信息发给您。我们会安排往返接送,从北校到Clear Lake
What? This is just a chance to have plain ol' fun and meet American friends. Volleyball, boat rides, learn American football, food (vegetarian options available), or just sit in the shade and talk to a new friend.
包括什么活动?结交美国朋友,打排球,划船,了解美式橄榄球,享用美食,与新朋友聊天。
Time? Two options to pick from: Sunday, September 4 departure time will be 2:00pm and you will be back on campus by 8 pm. OR Monday, September 5 departure time will be 3 pm, supper will be served at 6pm and we will return to campus by 9 pm. ​
时间? 您可以选择任意一天,如果选9月4号,您会在晚上8点前回到学校;如果选9月5号,您会在晚上9点前回到学校。
I think I have another orientation event that day? Sign up and get all the info. You can make a decision later after learning from the UM orientation staff if your orientation event is mandatory.
如果有学校的orientation 怎么办? 没事,先注册,您可以稍后再决定去哪一天。
What if it rains? Come anyway. There will be a tent and a house for indoor games.
下雨怎么办? 我们有帐篷,有个湖边别墅,您可以参与室内活动。

多谢大家关注!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|安娜堡华人网

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 10:25 , Processed in 0.022555 second(s), 20 queries .