安娜堡华人网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2314|回复: 3

笑话连天

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-3 07:31:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

版主提醒:骗子经常通过假链接让大家输入QQ号密码或者其他个人信息,如果您在此贴中发现让您点击链接查看具体内容,基本上是骗子,请高度警惕!

A Texan Is drinking in a New York Bar

A Texan Is drinking in a New York Bar. He gets a call on his cell phone. He hangs up, grinning from ear to ear and orders a round of drinks for everybody in the bar because, he announces, his wife has just produced a typical Texan baby boy weighing 25 pounds. Nobody can believe that any new baby can weigh in at 25 pounds, but the Texan just shrugs, "Thats about average back home, folks. Like I said, my boys a typical Texan baby boy." Congratulations showered him from all around and many exclamations of "WOW!" were heard. One woman actually fainted due to sympathy pains. Two weeks later the Texan returns to the bar. The bartender says "Say, youre the father of that typical Texan baby that weighed 25 pounds at birth, arent you? Everybodys been makin bets about how big hed be in two weeks. We were gonna call you ... so how much does he weigh now?" The proud father answers, "Seventeen pounds." The bartender is puzzled and concerned. "What happened? He already weighed 25 pounds the day he was born. The Texan father takes a slow swig from his Lone Star, wipes his lips on his shirt sleeve, leans in to the bartender and proudly says, "Had him circumcised."

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-5-10 14:12:20 | 显示全部楼层

Two brothers have a lifelong dream to immigrate to America. They work hard and save their money. After many years, they have saved enough money and finally emigrate into New York. Before they begin building their new lives in America, they decide to see some of the famous places they dreamed of for so long; the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, the Rockettes, and others. Eventually, they make their way to Coney Island. As they stroll down the beach, taking in all the newness of America, they see a very large billboard that reads: "HOT DOGS," with a big arrow pointing down to a little hot dog stand. Being hungry and seeing that having an American hot dog would be something new, they decide to try one. So they order two hot dogs and sit on a nearby bench to enjoy another piece of Americana. The first brother sets his hot dog in his lap, unfolds the paper wrapper, looks at his hot dog for a moment, and suddenly wraps it back up. He then turns to his brother and says, "What part of the dog did you get?"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-4 07:59:25 | 显示全部楼层
Once upon a time ,a stupid guy went to the doctor's.
"What's the matter with you",asked the doctor.
"I have been broken all!",said the fool .
"Broken all,what's it mean?",the doctor was surprised.
Then,the fool pointed to his head and said:"Ouch!There is something wrong with my head."after that,he pointed to his back and said :"ouch,my back hurt."then,he touch his nose and said:"ouch,my nose hurt"……
The doctor thought a while and said :"you have a bad finger"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-4 12:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
……
The doctor thought a while and said :"you have a bad mouth"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|安娜堡华人网

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 23:01 , Processed in 0.022746 second(s), 18 queries .